Who needs this diet plan and why ? All of us understand that it’s really tough to lose and keep appropriate body weight. Because all of us love food, right? People nowadays, even young ones, are putting on weight much faster than before. Even children are sometimes fat or obese. If the trend continues, soon half of the world’s population will end up being fat!
Diet Plan for Overweight-related problems
Being obese can cause a lot of problems such as:
- Overweight people have greater risk of various health issue and diseases, such as: hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, ulcers, digestion disorders, gout, thyroid problems, etc.;
- Being overweight can cause a lot of psychological stress. This is beside the physical stress that your body has to cope with because of the extra weight you carry.
- And, if you are overweight, you will consume more food than your body requirements. According to the most recent statistics, more than 1/3 of the world population consumes 50% more food than they really need. Overnutrition will quickly pass half of the world’s population. So, if all of us eat only how much we really need, we can easily alleviate the shortage of food and water that is becoming a global issue. We should have a diet plan and stick to it
Why do we become overweight?
Gaining weight– that’s simple, right? But, you ought to know that it can be brought on by several factors and elements. And the real issue is that we don’t observe the actual problem. Until it’s far too late. Here are some of the most common reasons that lead us to gain extra weight:
- Unhealthy lifestyle– unpredictable work schedule, sleeping late, sleeping disorders, etc.;
- No exercise– a lot of people all over the world operate in the offices, and after work, they do not bother to go to the gym, or run, or simply walk. They drive from home to work and have no physical activity in their office. All of us spent excessive time in front of the PC, and having fun doesn’t imply going out like it did in the past.
- Eating junk food without a diet plan— many individuals all over the world eat quick (junk) food, and even the apparently healthy food is not exactly healthy. You should be focused more on healthy food, fruits, veggies, nuts, etc.
- Excessive intake of processed food which contains high quantities of salt;
- Flour, bread, bakes, pastries and fried food– these are just a few of the foods we consume every day. Check out the diet plan bellow:
Are we overweight? Here comes the million-dollar question– how can you know if you are obese? Here are a few things that can help you find out:
- Weigh yourself and see if you gained a few extra pounds in the last number of weeks? If you did, then you have to begin making some diet and changes in your lifstyle
- Fat percentage and waist to hip ratio can inform you if you’re getting fat. There are recognized ranges that shouldn’t be crossed. For females, the range is 25%– a 2-3% boost ought to be ok. Nevertheless, if you were 22% prior to, and now you’re 25%, you have to beware. Do not check your BMI or lean body mass– it will confuse you;
- A really good and easy tip– one of the best and easiest ways to learn that you have actually gained weight is with your clothes. If they suddenly beginning not to fit you this is one of the easiest sign that you’re getting fat;
- Has anybody just recently told you that you look like you put on weight? If yes, think about doing some lifestyle modifications;
- Are you eating more? Are you getting frequent cravings? Do you act on these cravings?
Fast weight loss diet plan and strategy
So, if you believe that you are overweight, then it’s time to make some lifestyle changes. Begin with a healthy diet plan. We show here one that might suit you. And also following these simple guidelines might help you tremendously:
- Consume less than you feel you need. You must take in little meals, so you might feel like starving every three hours;
- You should not drink water during meals;
- You should choose a liquid diet, with different soups and milk. Almost 25-30% of your diet need to be liquid, while the rest can be strong food. On our website we have
- Do not drink too much coffee, tea, sodas, canned juice and alcohol;
- Do not eat after 8 PM. If you’re feeling starving, grab a cup of milk or a piece of fruit;
- Snacks– you can have lime juice, smoothies, seasonal fruits or salads, but no more than 4 times a day;
- You should begin and end your day with a glass of warm water;
- You ought to definitely avoid processed food– fried foods, processed foods, pizza, hot-dog, junk food, sweets, pastries, foods abundant in salt or chemicals and preservatives;
- Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food;
- Stroll at least 4 times a day for 15 minutes, typically prior to meals.
We really hope you discover this article helpful. And remember to share it with your friends and family.